Become Part Of The Team
Classes are so much more fun for our trainers when we have a number of volunteers coming to help. You need not have any training experience or knowledge to come and help. Simply let us know you’d like to come along by emailing [email protected] if you have any specific areas of interest pop this in the email and we’ll try to ensure that you can come to the classes that interest you most.
Volunteers that can attend consistently are preferred. You must be willing to arrive early and stay late to help set up and clear away after classes.
From 2022, Emma will be offering shadowing opportunities at her 121s. People looking to attend these must:
- be professional in mannerism and appearance
- have some experience with training and behaviour – you need not necessarily be qualified should demonstrate that you are able to be around dogs with behaviour problems safely and will not cause a dog to react or worsen any problems
- be willing to communicate with the general public in order to help keep everyone safe
- be proactive about safety measures
- attend consistently, arrive early, and not let clients down